Sunday, February 12, 2006

Growing sprout....

Another busy week has come and gone, as has the weekend, and the little sprout seems to be growing very very quickly ! I feel somewhat like an old lady as I have to move around reasonably slowly or things get a bit sore, but otherwise all is well. Here is the beginning of a series of pictures I plan to take to show our 'progress'...

15 January 2006


1 February 2006


12 February 2006



As Roland and I were doing a tidy up of the house we also did a bit of a 'stocktake' of the baby stuff we've accumulated so far, and we're not doing too badly ! I think by the time baby gets here we'll be well and truly ready - at least as far as supplies go.

Otherwise there hasn't been anything too exciting going on, I had work on Saturday, and there were open homes for the house both Saturday and Sunday. We took a look at the Chinese New Year Lantern festival, but it was pretty average - not as much happening as last year.

Anyway, yet another busy week lies ahead, so I'll finish off for now :)

Jacquie, Roland, and (soon to be) Baby Bird.

No comments: