Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whoops!

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise. At least not yet!

Life is extremely busy, but what's new? I do apologise for not updating more.

Anyway, just a quick note to say Roland is still working hard, Jacquie is training hard at the gym to prepare for the police fitness testing, and Erin is being, well, a typical two year old!

She is a very talkative and clever wee girl at the moment, and she has started to show us she is interested in potty training too. We will see what unfolds in the next few weeks, but won't rush things as it is still winter, and this is all pretty new territory.

I promise there are more Canada photos to come - I think I will just have to pick out a few of the best for this blog, and put the rest in an online album for everyone to see.

Speaking of blogs in particular, I have started up two new ones, well sort of 'new' anyway:

The Uphill Battle is Jacquie's new food and fitness diary - not very exciting, but more of a tool to keep me on track!

Mama Bird's Creations is a crafty type blog, mostly for Jacquie's stuff, but some of Roland's things might start making an appearance in there too ;)


That's all for now though folks, again my deepest apologies, and I will try to remedy our 'slackness' in posting again soon!

Love,
Jacquie, Roland & Erin

No comments: