Sunday, April 02, 2006

Oops, my bad !

Yes yes, have been a bit slack :P Tell me all about it... (Although at the moment I'm choosing to blame having worked 6 days in a row the last week ! J.)

But we have something for you all... really hope the link works !




Since my memory is a bit fuzzy at the best of times, I'll fast-forward us to this weekend. Let's see, Saturday we slept in - bliss !! Poor Roland wasn't feeling too well however, so had a pretty quiet day, while around lunchtime I (Jax) went to do aqua aerobics with a friend. However, when we arrived we found out the schedule on the aquatic centre's website is incorrect, and there is no class on those days - because it is especially for pregnant ladies they need a qualified teacher, and their usual one just retired. D'oh ! So we paid for a casual swim anyway and just aqua-jogged up and down the slow lane and nattered away. Well worth it though, it was a HOT and sticky day so felt like the best thing ever.

Sunday (today), was a little busier. We changed our usual routine and did the groceries in the relatively early morning (10am), which was quite a help as the supermarket didn't seem as crowded - something I've really started to hate ! Came home and took a bit of a break, had lunch, and then did some ... *gasp* packing ! :P We mostly took care of things in the bedroom like clothes we don't wear and things that had already been packed away over summer. Although soon we'll be swapping things over again, the weather has really started to turn - and today was no exception, a perfect example of a soggy and wet NZ winter day. Mind you, not *quite* winter though, as it still managed to be a little muggy - yesterday's leftovers I think.

So THEN we did a bit of baby related shopping, but I'll update you all on that later... I'm going to save a bit of news for the entry that I'm sure I'll be making tomorrow. The reason I say that is, we *finally* have our next scan appointment - and this time we hope baby won't be so shy. I'm not going to hold my breath though, I think we'll be OK if we have to find out the "old fasioned way" whether it's a boy or girl.

That is really it for now folks, hasta mañana !


J, R & Baby "It"



No comments: